Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to Infinity Jewelry LLC via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data in Puerto Rico, Tortola, Bahamas and/or Alaska.
Infinity Jewelry LLC, We or Us
Infinity Jewelry LLC, a company incorporated in with registered number whose registered office is at, 202 Calle Fortaleza, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00901;
User and You
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Infinity Jewelry LLC and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Infinity Jewelry LLC and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.InfinityJewelry.net, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
• a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
• b. references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices of
• c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
• d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
• e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Infinity Jewelry LLC is the "data controller". This means that Infinity Jewelry LLC determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
• a. name;
• b. date of birth;
• c. gender;
• d. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
• e. demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
How we collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
• a. data is given to us by you; and
• b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
Infinity Jewelry LLC will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
• a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
• b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
• c. when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them);
• d. when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
• e. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
• f. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
• g. when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
• a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content
• b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
Our use of Data
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
• a. internal record keeping;
• b. improvement of our products / services;
• c. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
• d. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail.
We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
• a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
• b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
• c. if you are not satisfied with our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
Keeping Data secure
We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
• a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
• b. we store your Data on secure servers.
We are certified to ISO 27001. This family of standards helps us manage your Data and keep it secure.
Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com
Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
• a. Right to access - the right to request
o (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or
o (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
• b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
• d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
• e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
• f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
23. Infinity Jewelry LLC may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and /or the transfer of control of all or part of Infinity Jewelry LLC. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly
24. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
25. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Infinity Jewelry LLC to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of
Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
28. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a
shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way
our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
By using the Website, you agree to our placement of functionality cookie.
29. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
30. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please see the help menu in your internet browser. You can switch off Cookies at any time, however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
31. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
32. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
33. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
36. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
37. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.courts. By using this website You agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of said jurisdiction over you by such courts and venue.
Powered by Rocket Lawyer ®
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
Used for security and anti-fraud reasons
Used for stability/effectiveness measurement
Used for security reasons.
Used for security reasons.
Used for system monitoring/debugging.
Used for system monitoring/debugging.
Used in connection with user login.
Used for cookie banner parameters
Used for system effectiveness measurement
Used to identify logged in site members
Used to indicate the system from which the site was rendered.